Primrose Crescent & Terrace
Church Road Terrace

Primrose Crescent

These plaques appear on houses number 3 and 4 of Primrose Crescent.
The Orange hall was the work of Alfred Curwen the Rector.
The "Crimson Banner" held their meetings there.
The single door to the left would appear to have been the entrance.



Primrose Crescent and Terrace


Primrose Terrace


Church Road Terrace pre 1907 (note the low church tower)


Church Road Terrace (note the sign for Church Road Station on the bridge)


Church Road Terrace (about 1920 - 1923)