Looking back towards Beckstone Bridge with the brewery in the centre
Church Road in Edwardian times (?)
Roberts' grocers shop in 1901. Became the council offices and library until 1934 when Harrington UDC combined with Workington. The building then became Coronation Boys Club until converted into flats about 1992.
"Wyrehurst" 13 Church Road home of the Little family (wagon repairer)